[4diac-dev] Leaving as 4diac committer

Dear 4diac team,

over the last years my working topics have moved away from industrial automation to topics where 4diac no longer really plays a big role. Due to this, I no longer find the time to actively contribute to the project and I have decided that it is time for me to step down as committer.

I really enjoyed contributing to 4diac and it is great to see how the project continues to develop with an active community. It is my hope that this will continue!

Best regards

Filip

Back to the top