[4diac-dev] 4diac 1.14.0 release feature freeze phase

Hi,

we are a month before our next official scheduled release: 4diac 1.14.0. This typically marks the feature freeze phase, which means that feature development
continues on the development branch and bug-fixes are performed on dedicated release maintenance branches.

I just created the 1.14.x branch for 4diac FORTE with the latest changes from the develop branch.

For 4diac IDE such a branch exists already a bit longer as we experimenting with RC builds using such a branch. However there are two three things that are
currently fixed in development for which I would like to wait before declaring the 4diac IDE feature freeze phase. I expect this to happen tomorrow or at latest
on Wednesday.

Nonetheless you can definitely start testing so that we get a nice 1.14.0 release on April 1st.

Cheers,
Alois

Back to the top