[4diac-dev] Feature Freeze Phase for 4diac 1.13.0 started

Hi,

as every year September 1st starts the feature freeze phase for the 4diac autumn release. For this I created the according 1.13.x maintenance branch for 4diac
IDE. Please use this branch for any bug fixes and improvements targeted for 4diac 1.13.x. During the feature freeze phase milestone [1] builds and nightly [2]
build update sites will be filled from the 1.13.x branch.

The upcoming 1.13.0 release will be one of our biggest releases since the 1.0.0 release. Sofar we addressed already more then 130 bugs in 4diac IDE. If you want
to get already a sneak preview on this grab the latest milestone build [3].

During the preparation I noticed that I still have some homework for 4diac FORTE. Therefore I will create the 4diac FORTE 1.13.x branch in the next days when
this homework is done.

As always we are looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,
Alois

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/4diac/updates/milestone/
[2] https://download.eclipse.org/4diac/updates/nightly/