[4diac-dev] GSoC milestone

Hi!

Here is a new update on my GSoC project. We have collected a set of constraints, which can be found here. Feedback and support are warmly welcome on the list of constraints, feel free to add your comments to the constraints. I have finished the implementation of constraints on the ECC level and there are several constraints on the Application level as well. Currently, there is a simple dialog window for displaying the results of the validation. The next step is to improve the UI, by displaying the Error, Warning and Info elements in the Problems View. Initial prototype:

image.png

Back to the top