[4diac-dev] 4diac Releases

Dear all,

as you all have noticed we where a bit lazy with releases in the past half year. Although we did lots of development especially in the last 3 - 4 months we
where not able to keep our half year release cylce. Also we didn't to much 1.10 maintenance releases. I still think that the half year cycle was a good idea,
and therefore don't want to question that here.

However I would like to propose as new release date for 1.11.0 Oct. 1., and with that the start of the feature freeze phase with Sept. 1. What do you think? Are
there any show stoppers against it? If not I would update the release docs [1] accordingly.

Cheers,
Alois

P.S.: I would also like to do a 4diac 1.10.3 in the next week. We have quite some fixes there and I don't expect much new improvements here. Especially as the
development branch from 4diac IDE already diverged a lot from 1.10.x. This makes merging 1.10.x fixes harder and harder.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.4diac/releases/1.11.0

Back to the top