[4diac-dev] Bug management

Hi everyone,

As several people are working on 4diac distributed and simultaneously for some time (yay!), the management of bugs and issues has become a little bit more tricky, so assigning bugs to people is necessary for organizing development. The problem now  Bugzilla stops to send emails to all the people, as soon as the bug is assigned.

To fix this issue, please add 4diac-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx to the CC list of the bug, when assigning a bug. This way the developers stay informed on the bugs progress (gerrit, comments,…) and can see of the bug is already picked up by someone.

Alois and me tested this approach for the last weeks, and it proved to be effective with as little as possible overhead involved.

If there are no objections to this approach, I would like to make this the standard procedure for managing bugs in the future.

Best regards,

Martin

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Melik-Merkumians

Advanced Mechatronic Systems