Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. August 2016 um 19:41 Uhr
Von: "Scheurer Friedrich (DC-IA/SPC2)" <Friedrich.Scheurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [4diac-dev] What is the best way to add an HMI to a FORTE application?

Hello!

Runnning through the tutorials I found OPC DA Client but no OPC or OPC UA server that I am used to see as HMI and SCADA access methods to a controller.

Looking at the possibilities to provide a service for an HMI the mechanisms of

-       FBDK/IP publish/subscribe and

-       MQTT

seem to be the most appropriate and future-oriented.

Any ideas or opinions about that?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dipl.-Ing. Friedrich Scheurer

Product Management, Electric Controls and Engineering - Extending the Sercos eco-system DC-IA/SPC2
Bosch Rexroth. The Drive & Control Company
Tel. +49(9352)185669
Mobil +49 172 37 24 635

Friedrich.Scheurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.boschrexroth.com

Bosch Rexroth AG
Bgm.-Dr.-Nebel-Str.
2
97816 Lohr am Main
GERMANY

Firmensitz: Stuttgart, Registrierung: Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23192
Vorstand: Rolf Najork (Vorsitzender) , Dr. Markus Forschner; Dr. Steffen Haack; Dr. Bertram Hoffmann
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Werner Struth