Re: [4diac-dev] Suggestion of using git-flow like workflow for development

Hi,

from my point of view it seems to be a good "workflow". As I'm currently not that familiar with the git commands (especially with advanced options like "--no-ff" as mentioned in the articles you linked) - it might be useful to have something like a "cheat-sheet" with the main git commands (and the corresponding UI functionalities in EGit) to be used in the 4DIAC-git-flow workflow.

Do you think it is possible and usefull that we make a "4DIAC - git-flow workflow" cheat sheet?

Regards,
Gerhard