[4diac-dev] 4DIAC Website

Hi!

I just noticed that you guys are working on putting together the eclipse.org/4diac website – that’s great!
Can you please make sure to follow the little procedure at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Community_metrics#Web_traffic to setup Google Analytics tracking on the website and give the Eclipse Fdn access to your stats so as we can consolidate them at the Eclipse IoT WG level.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!
Benjamin –

Back to the top