Re: [3p-dev] PolarSys IDE 0.8

Hi all,

I have postponed the date of the release review for March 5th.

Why? Because Kepler SR2 is released next Friday and next PolarSys IDE will be built with the last version of each component. Today, the PolarSys IDE build is still based on Kepler SR1.

Then, I will update in the review documentation the last versions of the components aggregated by PolarSys IDE 0.8.

New release date: March 7th.

Wayne,

1. Plugins and features are still the same, except that we changed the PolarSys IDE version number. Do we need to submit an IP log?

2. Can we submit a review documentation even if we don’t have the version number of the aggregated components?

Thanks,

Benoît