Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Show next page after finish button was clicked
Show next page after finish button was clicked [message #329511] Thu, 26 June 2008 15:49 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: search-1984.gmx.ch

Hello everyone

maybe this is a strange question, but anyway. i've created a wizard with several pages. on the second page the user can hit the finish button. some server-calls are made after that and depending on the result another page should be displayed or the wizard should be closed. i know this is a weird feature, but that's what they want. any ideas if this can be done somehow?
i know that it's possible to prevent the wizard from closing by returning false in the performFinish()-Method, but i don't know how to call the next page :s

any tips appreciated. thanks in advance.

regards
Re: Show next page after finish button was clicked [message #329516 is a reply to message #329511] Thu, 26 June 2008 17:11 Go to previous message
Prakash G.R. is currently offline Prakash G.R.Friend
wizard.getContainer().showPage(errorPage);

- Prakash

www.eclipse-tips.com

search wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> maybe this is a strange question, but anyway. i've created a wizard with several pages. on the second page the user can hit the finish button. some server-calls are made after that and depending on the result another page should be displayed or the wizard should be closed. i know this is a weird feature, but that's what they want. any ideas if this can be done somehow?
> i know that it's possible to prevent the wizard from closing by returning false in the performFinish()-Method, but i don't know how to call the next page :s
>
> any tips appreciated. thanks in advance.
>
> regards
Previous Topic:Requesting JFace ComboViewer data binding help
Next Topic:Toolbar and Menu action work differently
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 22 22:38:56 GMT 2024