Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Where are the functions for tree-Table?
Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1609655] Tue, 10 February 2015 08:50 Go to next message
Dorian DE NICOLA is currently offline Dorian DE NICOLAFriend
Hello everyone,
In the documentation of JUBULA 8, There is a function « Check Selection by Value(s) ) for Tree-Table.
My problem is that I don't have this function.
Where is it ?
I have List, Tree, Table, Combo component but no Tree-Table.
Re: Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1610528 is a reply to message #1609655] Tue, 10 February 2015 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

What kind of an application are you testing? If it's SWT/RCP, then you should be able to set your project toolkit to RCP and reuse the unbound modules swt in it. The action is in the unbound modules library for swt and can only be used if your project is set to SWT or RCP. For information on setting project toolkits and reusing unbound modules, check out the "Projects" section in the user manual.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1611323 is a reply to message #1610528] Wed, 11 February 2015 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Yes it's a RCP application.

Thank you , I misconfigured my project.

Now I have actions on TREE-TABLE but in my software the TREE-TABLE are always recognized as TREE Confused
Re: Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1611332 is a reply to message #1611323] Wed, 11 February 2015 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there,

Can you send a screenshot of it, ask the developers whether it is a standard or a custom component, and also post a screenshot of the object mapping properties view for the object you're collecting?

Thanks!
Alex
Re: Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1611681 is a reply to message #1611332] Wed, 11 February 2015 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know for the moment if it's a standard component or not :/
I will have this information tomorrow.
This person told me only that it's a tree-table but me, I think that it's a simple tree.
do you know the name of the Java class that must be used for Jubula recognize this component as a tree- table?
  • Attachment: image.png
    (Size: 7.26KB, Downloaded 132 times)
Re: Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1613357 is a reply to message #1611681] Thu, 12 February 2015 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot. It certainly looks like a tree table, but if it's not being recognized as one then my guess is that it's a custom-built one. I don't know the name of the Java class, but I can ask when I'm back in the office.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Where are the functions for tree-Table? [message #1622082 is a reply to message #1613357] Wed, 18 February 2015 08:47 Go to previous message
Thank you and yes I want, if it's possible, the good name of the Java class to implement a tree- table recognized Jubula .
The programmer my software told me that he had used the default class tree class and that was allowing to add options to display columns.
Would there any functions in the tree precisely to move this in the columns ?
I can check for a value but I can not specify it a particular column .
Previous Topic:Cannot see unbound modules on fresh install
Next Topic:Not able to move table row
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 13:25:16 GMT 2024