Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula parallel tests executions( Jubula parallel tests executions)
Jubula parallel tests executions [message #1566017] Thu, 15 January 2015 16:25 Go to next message
lamine lamine is currently offline lamine lamineFriend
I'd like to know whether we can run parallel AUT tests using the same machine, meaning parallelism happens at the Jubula agent level, or do I need to use different machines to achieve this kind of parallelism.
Re: Jubula parallel tests executions [message #1567198 is a reply to message #1566017] Fri, 16 January 2015 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi there,

Running two tests at exactly the same time on the same machine isn't possible since we use the AUT just like a user would (you can't address two applications at exactly the same time when working manually).
You can, however, switch between AUTs using Test Jobs if this helps.
Otherwise, you must use a different machine for the AUT per test run. There's information on possible setups in the articles on the testing portal.

Hope that helps!
Alex
Re: Jubula parallel tests executions [message #1585322 is a reply to message #1567198] Mon, 26 January 2015 07:45 Go to previous message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
Hi there,

we had the same "problem". So my Solution was to create some virtual machines on our server. they are accesed on a test machine by remote desktop connection. so we are able to run several tests at once.

Best Regards
Dominik
Previous Topic:Object Mapping for window not launched directly
Next Topic:Robot Exception: Window activation failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 12:53:09 GMT 2024