Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Proposals » OSGi Enterprise Tools » Osgi - Razberry /dev/ttyAMA0 doesn't exist
Osgi - Razberry /dev/ttyAMA0 doesn't exist [message #1396428] Tue, 08 July 2014 09:26
cyril praz is currently offline cyril prazFriend
I want to do a network between z-waves sensors and a raspberry pi with the razberry's module.I used for that the framework Prosyst. Even I followed the user guide, I can't establish a connection between the razberry and the z-wave controller from Osgi used by Prosyst. Osgy say that the port /dev/ttyAMA0 doesn't exist.

I have tested with the software delivered by razberry and it's work fine.

Here is the guide I followed : ht tp://dz.prosyst.com/pdoc/mBS_SH_SDK_7.3.0/modules/zwave/overview/setup.html

and here the error message displayed:

176 ERROR > Can not open connection to controller. org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationException: port : Port /dev/ttyAMA0 does not exist at com.prosyst.mbs.impl.services.zwave.Activator._updated(Activator.java:739) at com.prosyst.mbs.impl.services.zwave.Activator.access$1500(Activator.java:44) at com.prosyst.mbs.impl.services.zwave.Activator$ManagedServiceFactoryImpl$1.run(Activator.java:342) at com.prosyst.util.impl.tpt.threadpool.ExecutorImpl.run(ExecutorImpl.java:191)
Previous Topic:Using OSGI
Next Topic:Calling OSGI from the Annotation Processor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 19:28:02 GMT 2024