Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » CDT conflicts with WTP
CDT conflicts with WTP [message #58439] Fri, 24 December 2004 21:26 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: rcw3.NO_SPAM_levelpath.com

Sure enough - after disabling the CDT plug-in, code assist and dynamic error checking/parsing inside of my JSP's started working.

Apparently, something in the CDT plug-in is conflicting with WTP. Anyone doing development know someone in the CDT group? I don't mind disabling / reinstalling CDT when I need it I guess...

Thanks!
Rich
Re: CDT conflicts with WTP [message #59131 is a reply to message #58439] Wed, 29 December 2004 22:27 Go to previous message
David Williams is currently offline David WilliamsFriend
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:26:11 +0000 (UTC), Rich <rcw3@NO_SPAM_levelpath.com> wrote:

> Sure enough - after disabling the CDT plug-in, code assist and dynamic error checking/parsing inside of my JSP's started working.
>Apparently, something in the CDT plug-in is conflicting with WTP. Anyone doing development know someone in the CDT group? I don't
> mind disabling / reinstalling CDT when I need it I guess...

You might want to "watch" bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=81898 and its "depends on" bugs, until we resolve this issue.
Previous Topic:Problem with JSP code assist
Next Topic:Wow! M2 rules!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 19 05:25:27 GMT 2024