Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » Problem with JSP Source Page Editor / code assist
Problem with JSP Source Page Editor / code assist [message #57483] Thu, 23 December 2004 14:50 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: rcw3.NO_SPAM_levelpath.com

I've been using the WTP for a bit – very excited to be able to see some of the WSAD like features filtering down to the Eclipse project – great work to all involved. One little thing I've been having problems with is the code assist when working on JSP's. Per the WTP tutorial, I should be seeing code assist with Java in scriptlets (and with HTML, JavaScript, etc) – but I do not. I've got all the latest and greatest installed, followed the Xerces jar installation notes, and no joy.

Any thoughts?

Rich
Re: Problem with JSP Source Page Editor / code assist [message #57510 is a reply to message #57483] Thu, 23 December 2004 14:54 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: gael.billard.jwaretechnologies.com

Are you sur the editor is the JSP editor (eclipse remember last used
editor for a file)... Don't see any other reason.

I tried WTP for the first time with M2 and the JSP editor behave has
expected (i.e: code assist is context dependent).

Rich a écrit :
> I've been using the WTP for a bit – very excited to be able to see some of the WSAD like features filtering down to the Eclipse project – great work to all involved. One little thing I've been having problems with is the code assist when working on JSP's. Per the WTP tutorial, I should be seeing code assist with Java in scriptlets (and with HTML, JavaScript, etc) – but I do not. I've got all the latest and greatest installed, followed the Xerces jar installation notes, and no joy.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Rich
>
>
Previous Topic:Call for WTP M2 Feedback
Next Topic:Re: Problem with JSP Source Page Editor / code assist
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 07 07:08:30 GMT 2024