Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » How to configure (Run on server) and (PHP web application) on Windows
How to configure (Run on server) and (PHP web application) on Windows [message #1858611] Tue, 11 April 2023 20:47 Go to next message
alex ev is currently offline alex evFriend
I can not start PHP web environment with Eclipse.

Firstly, I have configure Apache as Windows service and my Apache listen port 90 successfully (I can place file to D:\Apache24\htdocs) and can see this file in my browser Http://localhost:90/

Secondary, I have installed Php7 and Php8 and I can start PHP program as CLI with Eclipse (I can see phpinfo() variables).

Any attempt to start web environment is failed, I see various errors like "Failed to listen on Apache90-Php7:900 (reason: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. )"
How to configure Server and Web environment with Eclipse?

All extremely simple.
1. My workspace E:\Php\Tst1
2. My Appache D:\Apache24
3. My Php D:\PhpCli7
4. My Eclipse (last version) D:\Eclipse\eclipse

What I need click inside Eclipse (step-by-step) in order to see finally result in browser - http://localhost:90/Tst1/index.php
Or maybe I looking to wrong URL?
Re: How to configure (Run on server) and (PHP web application) on Windows [message #1858614 is a reply to message #1858611] Wed, 12 April 2023 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
Re: How to configure (Run on server) and (PHP web application) on Windows [message #1858615 is a reply to message #1858614] Wed, 12 April 2023 05:40 Go to previous message
And finally I found solution:
URL must be http://localhost:8189/Tst1/Index.php
and Server definition must be
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Server>
	<Port name="HTTP/1.1" protocol="HTTP">8189</Port>
    <PathMapping local="/Tst1" module="Tst1" remote="E:\Php\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp1\htdocs\Tst1"/>
</Server
>
Previous Topic:AWS SDK for PHP Eventbridge scheduler with api destination throws error as Provided Arn is not in co
Next Topic:How to configure Zend Debugger with Eclipce on Windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 10:12:22 GMT 2024