Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » [Ignore topic] Avoid automatic start of debug when "calling" web application in browser(A debug configuration is defined for test.php, but I do no wan the debugger to start when I "call" the file from the browser)
[Ignore topic] Avoid automatic start of debug when "calling" web application in browser [message #1849495] Fri, 21 January 2022 16:41 Go to next message
Peter Hunkeler is currently offline Peter HunkelerFriend
I have setup Xdebug in Eclipse PDT as the debugger for my PHP web appliations under xampp on Windows 10. I created a test file called test.php, and defined a debug configuration for this file. Debugging works as desired when I launch the debugger from Eclipse.

However, the debugger automatically starts when I "call" the test.php file from the browser, not from Eclipse. This is not desired.

Is there a way to stop the browser (i.e. the PHP processor) from connecting to the debugger unless the URL is sent from Eclipse's debug command?

Eclipse 4.22
XDebug 3.1.2
PHP 7.4
Firefox 96.0.1
Windows 10

Thanks
Peter

--
Peter

[Updated on: Sat, 22 January 2022 19:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Avoid automatic start of debug when "calling" web application in browser [message #1849515 is a reply to message #1849495] Sat, 22 January 2022 19:10 Go to previous message
Peter Hunkeler is currently offline Peter HunkelerFriend
Please ignore this topic.

I have uninstalled Eclipse, and will reinstall, then start a new topic if the problem persists.

--
Peter
Previous Topic:Best lightweight IDE for PHP programming?
Next Topic:Eclipse compains "Unable to generate valid launch configuration"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 00:42:34 GMT 2024