Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Facing Certain PHP Security Issue(I Am Facing Butter Overflows Security Issue in PHP)
Facing Certain PHP Security Issue [message #1826075] Sat, 18 April 2020 11:04
CAR WASH PERTH is currently offline CAR WASH PERTHFriend
Hello,

I am currently facing a Butter Overflow issue. But before coming here I read various articles related to this issue, still, I am facing this issue and I hope that you will easily understand my problem.

I am always facing buffer overflow nowadays whenever I want to create coding for my log-credentials of my website, especially the username section.

For example - I want to make sure that the username's length should not exceed more than 10 characters or byte

but when I try to create it can go up to 20 characters of byte and I did not get any warning sign or message which will show me an error of limited characters that should be used in username.

Can you provide me the best way of avoiding butter overflow for future years so I will never face this kind of

issue. For your information, I am very new in the field of programming and developing so this is might be a very small issue for you but for me it is a very big and important one which needed to be solved.

I hope you understand my query and situation and you will provide me the best possible answer so that all my doubts and queries will be answered.

I am currently working as an employee at a car wash Perth company and give my best time to read and practice programming and development.

Thanks again for having me and have a nice day!
Previous Topic:javascript font color too dark
Next Topic:Color white on white background
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 02:25:38 GMT 2024