Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » Can I export Reqif files generated with ProR or Reqif Studio into XMI conforming to Reqif10.ecore?
Can I export Reqif files generated with ProR or Reqif Studio into XMI conforming to Reqif10.ecore? [message #1824311] Mon, 13 April 2020 17:23 Go to next message
Alfonso de la Vega is currently offline Alfonso de la VegaFriend
Is there an exporter or a similar tool that I can use to obtain .reqif models in an XMI format that conforms to the ecore metamodel found in the RMF repository?

The interest behind this is being able to process such models with EMF compatible model transformation / code generation tools.

Thanks,
Alfonso
Re: Can I export Reqif files generated with ProR or Reqif Studio into XMI conforming to Reqif10.ecor [message #1824423 is a reply to message #1824311] Wed, 15 April 2020 07:17 Go to previous message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Hi Alfonso,

This should be possible by simply using "Save as..." and the correct file extension, assuming that the proper handler is installed. Note that this is not possible if you use ReqIF Studio (which is derived from the RMF project). But it should be possible if you build RMF from the sources at Eclipse.

Hope this helps!

- Michael
Previous Topic:Was ECORE used in RMF?
Next Topic:Import RMF in Eclipse Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 05:46:20 GMT 2024