Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » Generating Report ProR(Export to PDF or WORD or EXCEL)
Generating Report ProR [message #1803794] Sun, 10 March 2019 13:37 Go to next message
Nathanael  Witzig is currently offline Nathanael WitzigFriend
With regard to export options or the generation of reports, ProR is limited to the output of:

HTML (file can be displayed in browser)
XML file (.reqif.)

However, I would like to be able to export my requirements from ProR so that they fit seamlessly into one:

PDF or WORD or Excel

can be transferred
--> nice report structure for end users

After an Internet search, I found that there was apparently not directly such an extension was created

Has anyone already gained experience?
I would like to use BIRT for the report structure - Who can recommend this or can someone recommend something better/more suitable to me?
Re: Generating Report ProR [message #1821166 is a reply to message #1803794] Thu, 06 February 2020 13:00 Go to previous message
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
Could not find such extension myself. So far, I've been saving the HTML report as a docx report using MS-Word, and the result is quite good.
Luckily, Microsoft is doing some fine work in MS-Word, so - in a general case- working with compare->combine between documents can allow you to update a given document with new requirements while still maintaining the given document's template.
Previous Topic:automatic ID generation according to various patterns/criteria
Next Topic:Was ECORE used in RMF?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 09:44:02 GMT 2024