Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Composer Vendor Folder being removed(Vendor Folder is removed everyday when using Eclipse)
Composer Vendor Folder being removed [message #1799697] Wed, 12 December 2018 15:03 Go to next message
Jeremy Hawkins is currently offline Jeremy HawkinsFriend
I've been working on a project using composer for awhile now and have recently started trying Eclipse as a full IDE instead of just visual studio code.

Every day that I use Eclipse the next day I get errors that the vendor/autoload.php file can't be opened. The error message shows the correct path for the autoload.php file. I look and the entire vendor directory is missing. I run composer update and the folder is restored. the composer.lock file is still there before I run composer update.

I use the Remote System Explorer to work on the project directly on the server instead of having to upload files every time I make a change. I can't find what or how the folder is being removed. Since this doesn't happen if I don't use Eclipse I can only assume that something with eclipse is removing the folder. I can't find what or why that would be the case.
Re: Composer Vendor Folder being removed [message #1800164 is a reply to message #1799697] Thu, 20 December 2018 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy Hawkins is currently offline Jeremy HawkinsFriend
I think I found the answer to this issue. In case someone searches for this issue and finds this post wanted to share.

What I believe is happening is the Synchronization function (ptp-sync) was removing the vendor folder. I excluded the vendor folder from the sync files list and so far have not had the issue again.
Re: Composer Vendor Folder being removed [message #1828210 is a reply to message #1800164] Thu, 04 June 2020 06:58 Go to previous message
S V is currently offline S VFriend
Thank you so much-this saved me!
Previous Topic:Can't find references to variables or constant any-more
Next Topic:New Composer Project -> Configure PHP Executable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 01:41:44 GMT 2024