Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Eclipse Foundation » Update account email
Update account email [message #1779331] Fri, 05 January 2018 13:56 Go to next message
Luc des Trois Maisons is currently offline Luc des Trois MaisonsFriend
Hi,

I am having trouble updating my account email. I have moved organisations and am trying to update my profile such that my account email and CLA status accurately reflect my current copyright situation. Every time I attempt to update my email I am told to expect an email confirming the change. However, whatever email is sent is never delivered to my new address. It almost seems as though the system is emailing my 'current' email address (which I no longer have access to) for confirmation. How do I fix this?

Thanks.
Re: Update account email [message #1779492 is a reply to message #1779331] Mon, 08 January 2018 16:59 Go to previous message
Eclipse Webmaster is currently offline Eclipse WebmasterFriend
It is mailing the current address associated with the account in order to prevent your account from being 'hi-jacked'.

There are 2 options here:

1) Create a new account using your new email address.

2) If you know a currently active committer on an project hosted here at the Eclipse Foundation, you could ask them to contact Webmaster and confirm the requested change.

-M.

Previous Topic:Bug reporting?
Next Topic:Photon Splash Screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 18:53:57 GMT 2024