Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Web-Service Client using WSDL(Create a ws client using a url of a wsdl)
Web-Service Client using WSDL [message #1729772] Mon, 18 April 2016 19:35 Go to next message
Julio Boll is currently offline Julio BollFriend
I'm trying to create a Web-Service Client using a WSDL.
I'm using Eclipse Mars.1, TomCat 7.0 and Axis1/Axis2.

I already tried to create from a Dynamic Web Project and a Normal Project but the error message for Axis1 is: ~IWAB0399E Error in generating Java from WSDL: java.io.IOException: ERROR: Missing <soap:fault> element inFault "OrganizationServiceFaultFault" in operation "OrganizationServiceFaultFault", in binding Create~
and for Axis2 is: ~The Apache Axis2 Web service runtime in Tomcat v7.0 Server does not support the client project test.~

Also tryed do the ws client using ~wsimport~ on Terminal and got thousands of ~[WARNING]~ and nothing was created.

Thanks to read and any advise is welcomed.
Re: Web-Service Client using WSDL [message #1735814 is a reply to message #1729772] Wed, 22 June 2016 22:57 Go to previous message
Paul Glezen is currently offline Paul GlezenFriend
This is similar in character to the issue with creating a plain Java client with Apache CXF reported here: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&goto=527116. It seems that generating plain Java client WS bindings in Eclipse WTP has been a problem for a long time. I'm not sure why it doesn't get fixed. The equivalent function has worked fine in Rational Application Developer for many years.
Previous Topic:Eclipse neon, javascript 'export' generates a 'Unexpected token'
Next Topic:ES6 support in Eclipse Neon for Web Dev ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 02:26:14 GMT 2024