Skip to main content
- EASE v0.4.0 released
- We just released v0.4.0 for you. Installation for external engines now works automatically. No need to register external update sites anymore.
Further we improved the keyword mechanism further and provide a Property page to change those keywords.
Get it from the download section. See all changes on bugzilla..
- EASE v0.3.0 released
- After quite a while the brand new v0.3.0 release is ready. Among new modules we improved python installation support, added a framework for code completion and improved support for user script repositories. Get it from the download section. See all changes on bugzilla..
- Added source bundles to update site
- The nightly update site now contains source bundles for you developers out there. From the next release onwards also the release site will contain these bundles.
- EASE v0.2.0 released
- We just released v0.2.0. We have added lots of UI improvements, a new script unit test framework and integrated documentation in the online help. Get it from the download section.
- External sites moved to bintray
- Due to the shutdown of our previous update site for external components, we moved Jython, Groovy and JRuby p2 sites to bintray. Locations are available in the download section.
- EASE v0.1.0 released
- The very first release of EASE was published today. Gone the times where you were forced to use the nightly update site. Get it from the download section.
- Jython debugger released
- Implementation of Jython debugger finished. Grab it as part of the Jython feature from the external Jython update site. For breakpoint support install PyDev.
- JRuby engine preview
- Implemented draft of a JRuby engine. You may find the update site location in the download section.
Back to the top