- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
Kepler M7 and beyond - hows it going?
- Let's review Kepler ramp down plan
- PMC votes required for all API, UI, and large enhancements
Eclipsecon thoughts etc....
- A few less attendees this year, but large numbers of new attendees!
- Still amazed how many EMF related session there are.... :)
- Justin did a great job at his VJET presentation Slides here
- Neil also did a great job Slides here
Planning council changes
- David planning on stepping down as Planning council WTP representative, recommending Chuck as replacement
Long Term Sticky items
Thoughts on updating weekly status calls
- Change time to earlier?
- Highlight technical discussion... invite more outsiders, rotate responsibility
- More tracking todo's
- Current top level Kepler draft
- Keep revisiting plan themes Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance
- Ensure incubating projects are participating - goals being reached etc
Getting ready for CBI
Post Kepler plan .. start investigating - need to start seperate planning sessions? joint (shared) responsibilities.
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.