- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
Juno SR2 - Released
- Need for future Juno releases 3.4.3? Patch builds from here on out?
Project leadership changes
- Chris Jaun (JSDT lead) and Nick Sandonato (Source Editing Lead) approved last week
Kepler M6 and beyond - hows it going?
- Candidate build Thursday
- Kepler ramp down plan
- Java EE 7 changes moving ahead this week
Incubator website cleanup
- Less attendees this year - want to make sure WTP is represented. Please forward requests, topics to follow etc.
Long Term Sticky items
- Current top level Kepler draft
- Keep revisiting plan themes Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance
- Ensure incubating projects are participating - goals being reached etc
Git / Build transition
Continuing feedback needed and best practices captured...
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.