- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
Juno SR2 - Delay
- Egit dropped down to 2.2, GEF "fixing" versions
- EPP Respins done... voting positive so far
- Testing procedures revisited?
Nitin moving jobs
- Plans to stay a committer, but will announce project changes soon.
- Will oversee transition, IBM not reducing commitment in this area
Kepler M6 - hows it going?
- Any late submissions?
- Java EE 7 changes moving ahead in Kepler M6
Platform moving to CBI builds only
- Carl working through issues - look for mailing list
- Current issues
- Issues building against Juno base...... time to retire requirement?
Long Term Sticky items
- Current top level Kepler draft
- Keep revisiting plan themes Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance
- Ensure incubating projects are participating - goals being reached etc
Git / Build transition
Continuing feedback needed and best practices captured...
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.