- Chuck Bridgham: Y
- Naci Dai: N
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Kaloyan Raev: Y
- David Williams: Y
Announcements and General Business
Juno SR2 - RC1 this week
- Begin PMC review
- Bug tracking ramp up
Java EE Epp improvements
- Added EGit to Juno SR2 and Kepler this week
- Proposing to add m2e, m2e-wtp in Kepler M5
Provisional API cleanup - time to revisit - increasing importance for compatibility
Long Term Sticky items
- Current top level Kepler draft
- Keep revisiting plan themes Revisiting API quality / compatibility / performance
- Ensure incubating projects are participating - goals being reached etc.... Need to reach out more often
Git / Build transition
Continuing feedback needed and best practices captured...
- CVS Wall of shame still has one (datatools) WTP subprojects
- WTP Git Workflows
- Next in focus is CBI(Maven/Tycho) builds(WTP's plan is post-Kepler)
CQ PMC approvals...
Other Business ... ?
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.