Toll free (in US and Canada): 888-426-6840
Caller pay alternative number: 215-861-6239
list of global access numbers
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern
Announcements and General Business
Indigo SR2 released
Follow-up to: Provisional / private api discussion
Now that teams have had a few days to look over reports. Should we:
- 1) Send wtp-dev note to ask for provisional of internal api that adopters use, and would like to see public?
- 2) Proactively open bugzilla's similar to 372398?
- 3) Long term - run similar reports, and track progress by team?
Wiki for provisional api reduction
Who is going? Should we organize and advertise WTP related sessions?
Longterm Sticky items
Concerns of quality with e4 - Continue to review and provide feedback.
3.4 Release Planning
CQ PMC approvals...
Open CQ entries
Other Business ... ?
Git adoption progress Continue polling -
- investigate a subproject that could "pilot" a git repo feeding into our overall PDE build.
- Carl or volunteer? Can start investigating building existing Git project like Libra?
- More discussion on CVS - GIT transition - should replace CVS feature for feature
- Tentative schedule for CVS -> Git migration post Juno (July)
- Platform HAS put a stake in the ground....
CVS Retirement bug (Target: December 21, 2012)
Future Agenda items
- Discuss our model and assignments of "PMC Roles". Do they
still make sense?
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to Chuck Bridgham.