RAP 1.4 M4 - New and Noteworthy
Here's a list of the most noteworthy things in the milestone build 1.4 M4 which is available for download.
This list shows all bugs that were fixed during this milestone.
New API added
Browser#evaluate( String )
Browser#addProgressListener( ProgressListener )
Browser#removeProgressListener( ProgressListener )
- Table border is now themable, but
border-radiusproperty is still not supported.
opacityproperty has been added to buttons.
- The themability of the
Sashhas been improved.
background-colorproperties have been added to
:hoverstate is now supported:
- It's now possible to set a background image or gradient for the list
- It looks and behaves the same on every OS.
- We will be able to make it themeable, changing look and size. (As of this writing it uses the limited theming of the Slider.)
- It enables basic scrolling for Tree and Table on the iPad.
- It slightly improves scrolling for Tree and Table by automatically adapting to the clients performance.
The above features are just the ones that are new since the last milestone build. Summaries for earlier builds: