Project Plan For Eclipse Generation Factories (EGF), version 1.1.0
EGF (Eclipse Generation Factories) is a software factory tool with the purpose to generate software artifacts, such as code or application. This EMFT component is in incubation.
- An update site providing access to all the plug-ins, sources and documentation,
- A downloadable archive of this update site.
|EGF 1.1.0M6||03/20/2013||(API Freeze)|
|EGF 1.1.0M7||05/08/2013||(Feature Freeze)|
EGF runs on Eclipse 3.5. / 3.6 / 3.7 / 3.8 and requires Java 5.x or 6.
EGF and its extensions embed their own bundles, with their own IP issues
None of the EGF deliverables are internationalized.
The EGF project is divided into two kinds of activities: the EGF Engine and the EGF portfolio.
- The EGF infrastructure was stabilized with EGF 0.4.0, and mainly regarding the execution of EGF activities (i.e., task and factory component).
- CommittedA portfolio covers a generation topic. EGF provides two portfolios:
- The "Enhancement EMF Generation" portfolio. It provides assistance to create EMF Generations and enables to customize the EMF Generation in order to create families of EMF Generations.
- The "EGF Build Chain" portfolio. It enables to configure a build chain and to target a build chain platform, Hudson/Jenkins and Buckminster today.