Eclipse Solutions Member
Soyatec, located in Paris France and ShenZhen China. is an international software company and a major Eclipse solution provider. Its team, works on Eclipse since early 2002, has a solid experience and a deep knowledge on Eclipse's key components such as: EMF, GEF, GMF, VE, JDT, UML2, SWT/JFace and RCP. It focuses both on Eclipse products and customer services.
In terms of the products, Soyatec develops and markets them in following two categories:
Modeling on EMF, UML and BPMN
Declarative UI such as XAML for Java and visual UI programming
In the meantime, it provides also the following professional customer services:
Expertise and training on Eclipse
Fixed rate project
Soyatec's Marketplace Listings
- eUML2 free edition - eUML2 for Java is a powerful UML modeler designed for Java developper in Eclipse. The free edition can be used for commercial use. It supports the following features:CVS and Team SupportDesigned for large project with multiple and customizable model ...
- BPMNComposer - Next generation of eBPMN based on BPMN2 - BPMN Composer is a high extensible and intuitive graphic tools for BPMN modeling. It implements:
Full object model of the specification BPMN 2.0
Logical model explorer
Facility to design Embedded sub-processes and Called Activity
- eUML2 Studio edition - ...
- eDepend - Graphical Dependency Analysis Tool - eDepend is a graphical, interactive and real-time dependency analysis solution for Java projects in Eclipse. It integrates a rich set of tools to effectively detect, display, navigate and analyze class/package/project dependencies.
- eFace free edition - XAML for Java - eFace is the Worldwide First XAML solution for Java. It provides an unified programming model for building both rich client and Web application. It keeps insulation for applications from the technology/environment change such as Swing, SWT or Web/Aja...
- eclipse4SL - Eclipse Tools for Silverlight - It is an Eclipse development platform that enable Java developers to use the Eclipse platform to create applications that run on the Microsoft Silverlight runtime platform. Specifically, the project will be an Eclipse plug-in that works with the Ecli...
- Windows Azure Tools for Eclipse - PHP - The purpose of this project is the creation of a feature-rich open source PHP application development environment in Eclipse that enables development and deployment of PHP applications for Windows Azure. The windowsazure4e plug-in builds upon the P...
- Windows Azure Storage SDK for Java - As part of Microsoft's commitment to Interoperability, this open source project is an effort bridge Java developers to Windows Azure. This is an open source project to provide software development kit for Windows Azure and Windows Azure Stor...
- XWT Designer - ...
Soyatec's Other Products and Services
eFace is the Worldwide First XAML solution for Java. It provides an unified programming model for building both rich client application and RIA. It keeps insulation for applications from the technology/environment change such as Swing, SWT or Web/Ajax. External Link:
eUML2 Studio is a powerful set of tools developed from scratch for Eclipse. These tools are designed specially for developers to put UML in action at the development level: ensure the software quality and reduce the development time External Link:
eBPMN Designer is a high extensible and intuitive graphic tools for BPMN modeling. It implements:
* Full object model of the specification BPMN 1.0
* Facility to design Embedded sub-processes
* Type conversion.
* Connectivity control and advice.
* Powerful modeling assistance for creation and insertion.
The purpose of this project is the creation of open source tools integrated with the Eclipse development platform that enable Java developers to use the Eclipse platform to create applications that run on the Microsoft Silverlight runtime platform. Specifically, the project will be an Eclipse plug-in that works with the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP) to provide both a Silverlight development environment and greater interoperability between Silverlight and Java, to facilitate the integration of Silverlight-based applications into Java-based web sites and services. The project has been submitted to the Eclipse Foundation and released as an open Eclipse project. External Link:
Soyatec is an Active Contributor to the following Project(s):