Eclipse Solutions Member
Since 2001, WebRatio has been working side by side with IT managers, web architects and Java developers to support them in developing new enterprise applications, updating existing ones, and integrating open and legacy systems. More than 60 software engineers in 3 different countries, keen on Model-Driven Development, create and use WebRatio for corporate customers, primarily in the areas of finance, energy, transportation, government and retail.
WebRatio is the inventor of the Object Management Group (OMG) Standard's Interaction Flow Modeling Language (IFML) and an OMG active member.
Moreover, WebRatio invests 22% of its turnover in research and development and collaborates with Politecnico di Milano in scientific research projects of the European Commission. WebRatio is a 2013 Cool Vendor according to Gartner Group in the Application and Integration Platforms market.
WebRatio's Marketplace Listings
- WebRatio v7.2 - WebRatio is a Model-Driven application development platform that lets you visually program Web & Mobile application instead of writing code....
WebRatio's Other Products and Services
Quickly learn WebRatio and how to exploit the benefits of the Model Driven Software Development paradigm though our extensive offer. You can attend our Instructor Led training either in a classroom or remotely, you can learn at your pace through our Web Based Training Library, have access to our technical documents and our knowledge base, or by reading the suggested books and tutorials on learn.webratio.com
Main services and resources:
1. Instructor–Led Training (ILT):
- Classroom and Remote
- WebRatio Modeler (40 hours)
- WebRatio Designer (24 hours)
- WebRatio Programmer (16 hours)
2. Web–Based Training Library:
- Aligned with ILT
- 3 levels: Beginner - Intermediate - Expert
3. Knowledge Base
4. Technical Guides
We have also a certification program:External Link:
- IFML Foundation about the OMG's IFML specifications
- 3 competencies (Modeler, Designer, Programmer)
- 2 levels each (Foundation + Expert)