Linux Tools Project Downloads
The preferred method of installation is via the
Update Manager (instructions). A getting started
guide is available on the wiki.
New & Noteworthy
Unit test results
- JRE >= 7.0
- Eclipse >= 4.4
- CDT >= 8.4
- PTP >= 7.0 (for RDT used by remote profiling tool features)
- RSE >= 3.5 (for LTTng and remote profiling tool features)
- GEF >= 3.8.2 (for Draw2d and Zest packages)
- Specific tools require their underlying native tools (ex. Valgrind, OProfile, SystemTap, LTTng, Perf)
- There are some Orbit dependencies such as antlr
Installations via the Luna p2 aggregate repository will automatically get these dependencies.
Building the Eclipse SDK? Tarballs
for Linux Tools plugins.
Early adopters and Linux Tools developers may wish to use our nightly development builds. These are not suitable for use by everyone.
Nightly p2 repository: http://download.eclipse.org/linuxtools/updates-nightly
hosts older releases. If a URL contains download.php?file=
then it will function whether something is on the Eclipse mirrors, at download.eclipse.org, or if it has been moved to archive.eclipse.org.