Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Code Recommenders » Forum does not recognize me as being logged in
Forum does not recognize me as being logged in [message #1506362] Wed, 10 December 2014 20:12 Go to next message
Michael Kutschke is currently offline Michael KutschkeFriend
The Code Recommenders subforum does not recognize me as being logged in. Meaning that I see the login button, and no subscribe button.

When I click the login button, I get to my account settings instead, and obviously when I post, my login status is recognized as well.

This does not happen, for example, in the BIRT subforum, so it seems to be specific to this one.
Re: Forum does not recognize me as being logged in [message #1506363 is a reply to message #1506362] Wed, 10 December 2014 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Kutschke is currently offline Michael KutschkeFriend
never mind the forum decided now that I was logged in after all (???? wth?)
Re: Forum does not recognize me as being logged in [message #1506369 is a reply to message #1506363] Wed, 10 December 2014 20:17 Go to previous message
Johannes Dorn is currently offline Johannes DornFriend
Hi Michael,

The Eclipse forums are notorious when it comes to logins. There are numerous bugs for this at Bugzilla. It probably isn't a problem that is specific to this subforum.
Previous Topic:Java Jogek.ER Malware in current Snapshot?
Next Topic:Need help installing/integrating Jayes Bayesian code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 14:55:46 GMT 2024