Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » Virgo contribution and github
Virgo contribution and github [message #1270648] Thu, 13 March 2014 09:19 Go to next message
Mathilde Ffrench is currently offline Mathilde FfrenchFriend
Hello,

I recently discovered that virgo is mirrored on github... So I would like to know if we can provide code changes thanks github pull request ? Or do we still need to provide patch on eclipse bugtrack anyway ?

Cheers,

Mathilde
Re: Virgo contribution and github [message #1270655 is a reply to message #1270648] Thu, 13 March 2014 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
Hi Mathilde,

Quote:
I recently discovered that virgo is mirrored on github... So I would like to know if we can provide code changes thanks github pull request ?

Yes, you can provide code changes via GitHub. Please have a look at Development Resources/Contributing via Git for more details.

Regards,
florian

[Updated on: Thu, 13 March 2014 09:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Virgo contribution and github [message #1271078 is a reply to message #1270655] Fri, 14 March 2014 07:35 Go to previous message
Mathilde Ffrench is currently offline Mathilde FfrenchFriend
Cool ! Smile

But I guess you're still tracking your tasks with bugzilla ? So do we need anyway to open some bug in bugzilla with the pull request or are you in charge of this part when you merge the pull request ?

Maybe should you update the https://wiki.eclipse.org/Virgo/Community page as there is no word about github and it is a very good community work accelerator ...

Previous Topic:Virgo 3.6.2 uses snaps and struts2
Next Topic:struts2-virgo-plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:30:14 GMT 2024