Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Virgo » how to use virgo to publish my rap application
how to use virgo to publish my rap application [message #1261820] Mon, 03 March 2014 02:08 Go to next message
fu duhui is currently offline fu duhuiFriend
hi,everyone!
i developed a rap application that contained some plugins ,and i runed it use a .product file.but now i want to migrate the application to virgo ,i studyed the document of virgo,it said that i need to copy the plugins to the "pickup" dir,i did that ,but then what should i do? how can i visit my rap application? and another question is:i installed the vigo tools on my eclipse so i could publish my plugins more easyly,but i found that when i publish the plugins to virgo via the tool ,the tool just put the plugins to the "work" dir of virgo that was created by the tool,not the 'pickup' dir! and i can not see the relationship of the plugins when i can see that if i put the plugins to the 'pickup' dir vir the virgo admin page!
Re: how to use virgo to publish my rap application [message #1263272 is a reply to message #1261820] Tue, 04 March 2014 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Waibel is currently offline Florian WaibelFriend
Hi,

there is a short tutorial "Developing Web Application Bundles with RAP and Virgo" which may help you getting started.

Regards,
florian
Re: how to use virgo to publish my rap application [message #1266167 is a reply to message #1263272] Fri, 07 March 2014 03:36 Go to previous message
fu duhui is currently offline fu duhuiFriend
You mistook my meaning,i do not want to create a new rap application,but want to deploy a rap application which i developed by using eclipse plug-in project before,and i deployed all the plug-in that my rap application needed by putting thems to 'pickup' dir,but i can not visit my rap application by 'localhost:8080/webloader','webloader' is the context,the attachment is the entrance plug-in of my rap application.

Florian Waibel wrote on Tue, 04 March 2014 05:33
Hi,

there is a short tutorial "Developing Web Application Bundles with RAP and Virgo" which may help you getting started.

Regards,
florian

Previous Topic: A Require-Bundle could not be resolved
Next Topic:Virgo tooling support for Virgo Nano
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:56:05 GMT 2024