Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » RCPTT Test runner AUT advanced configuration
RCPTT Test runner AUT advanced configuration [message #1861888] Fri, 10 November 2023 08:58 Go to next message
matej kristan is currently offline matej kristanFriend
I am trying to run tests written in RCPTT with test runner. To start AUT I needed to adjust 2 of the AUT configurations which I don't know how to adjust with test runner.

1. I need to select Program to run - Run a product: com.tasking.smartcode.ide
  2. And select Software Installation - Support software installation in the launched application

My question is how to configure those two settings in test runner batch script for Windows.

index.php/fa/43688/0/
index.php/fa/43689/0/
Re: RCPTT Test runner AUT advanced configuration [message #1862279 is a reply to message #1861888] Wed, 22 November 2023 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matej kristan is currently offline matej kristanFriend
Solution to 'How to select Program to run - Run a product' is: VM argument -Declipse.product=com.tasking.smartcode.ide

I still do not know 'How to enable Support software installation in the launched application with test_runner'...
Re: RCPTT Test runner AUT advanced configuration [message #1863349 is a reply to message #1862279] Mon, 29 January 2024 06:52 Go to previous message
Matej Kristan is currently offline Matej KristanFriend
RCPTT runner argument '-enableSoftwareInstallation' and
maven plugin input parameter <enableSoftwareInstallation>true<enableSoftwareInstallation>
has been added to enable 'Support software installation in the launched application'.

https://github.com/eclipse/org.eclipse.rcptt/pull/34
Previous Topic:Contribution Guide problems
Next Topic:RCPTT freezes if program argument -configuration is specified
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 21:38:49 GMT 2024