Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » Unable to find folder in Eclipse workspace(Project Folder)
Unable to find folder in Eclipse workspace [message #1860596] Sun, 20 August 2023 15:00 Go to next message
busy bee is currently offline busy beeFriend
I was carrying out an online tutorial for J2EE using Eclipse and created a project named mycoolapp. As per the tutorial's instructions, I created a number of copies of the folder when adding a new feature to the project. (mycoolapp_actuator_security. mycoolapp_endpoints, mycoolapp08132023). I then opened the eclipse workspace folder C:\Users\NR661NJ\eclipse-workspace.

In the folder, I find individual folders for the copies of the project, but not the original mycoolapp folder. Any help on resolving this issue will be appreciated.
Re: Unable to find folder in Eclipse workspace [message #1861465 is a reply to message #1860596] Fri, 13 October 2023 19:21 Go to previous message
Jack Jones is currently offline Jack JonesFriend
Ensure that the original project is not closed or hidden within the Eclipse workspace. You can check the Package Explorer view in Eclipse to see if the project is still available but hidden.
Previous Topic:Unable to create New FXML Document and error build.fxbuild
Next Topic:Install e/fx)clipse Problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 10:43:08 GMT 2024