Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » RCP Testing Tool » RCPTT is it still available?
RCPTT is it still available? [message #1859784] Tue, 27 June 2023 09:16 Go to next message
Prasannabalaji Balasubramanian is currently offline Prasannabalaji BalasubramanianFriend
Specifically, I have the following questions on using RCPTT

Availability: Is RCPTT still actively supported and available in the market? I would like to confirm if it is a viable option for automating the testing of our RCP-UI application.

Learning Resources: Could you please provide information about any tutorials or learning materials that are available for RCPTT? I have been searching for helpful videos or documents, but most of the information I found is outdated, spanning back to 5-7 years ago. It would be greatly appreciated if you could point me in the right direction for up-to-date learning resources.

Thanks,
Balaji
Re: RCPTT is it still available? [message #1863592 is a reply to message #1859784] Wed, 14 February 2024 11:16 Go to previous message
Sebastian Schulz is currently offline Sebastian SchulzFriend
Hey! I've the same questions basically. I am trying to find up-to-date documentation and examples to automate GUI tests.

E.g.: generate a random string in order to create a new resource in our application - how can I achieve this? So far, I cannot find any helpful information neither in this forum nor at StackOverflow..
Previous Topic:RCPTT freezes if program argument -configuration is specified
Next Topic:jdk17 aut startup issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 16:08:30 GMT 2024