Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » Eclipse Kura 5 Deploy Script (bulk deploy)(Deployment Packages installation without Web UI)
Eclipse Kura 5 Deploy Script (bulk deploy) [message #1857267] Fri, 27 January 2023 08:31 Go to next message
Flavio Mising name is currently offline Flavio Mising nameFriend
Hello everyone,

I usually deploy all my packages via web UI within System->Packages section but I have a question since I have lots of packages to deploy every time in my development phase:
is it possible to stop kura and then copy/replace all the dp files into a deploy directory directly into the filesystem so that when kura restarts it gets the new dp files instead of doing the deploy by hand one by one?

Thanks in advance
Re: Eclipse Kura 5 Deploy Script (bulk deploy) [message #1857269 is a reply to message #1857267] Fri, 27 January 2023 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matteo Maiero is currently offline Matteo MaieroFriend
Hi, it is doable.
You'll need to replace the package folder content and the dpa.properties file that is used by Kura to keep track of the bundles in the packages folder.

Best regards,
Matteo
Re: Eclipse Kura 5 Deploy Script (bulk deploy) [message #1857270 is a reply to message #1857269] Fri, 27 January 2023 10:31 Go to previous message
Flavio Mising name is currently offline Flavio Mising nameFriend
Thank you!
I've found this directory containing dp files: /data/opt/eclipse/kura/data/packages
and /opt/dpa.properties .

Thanks a lot!
Previous Topic:Cannot connect to AWS IoT
Next Topic:Difference between "device.custom-name" & "Device Custom-Name"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 05:19:45 GMT 2024