Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » APP4MC » Sw Model Element "Label" (How to use it properly)
Sw Model Element "Label" [message #1856363] Wed, 07 December 2022 15:06
Ibrahim Ozcan is currently offline Ibrahim OzcanFriend
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to understand the amalthea meta-models and app4mc tool. and I have a question:

In the examples, I see LabelAccess( Read/Write Label) that is being used by a runnable. As I understand It reads and writes Labels(abtsract memory element. and can be mapped to a physical memory using Mapping Model). However, when I want to use a label value that is read by a LabelAccess action, I cannot find a way to use the value inside the runnable. For example, I want to define a switch and switch entries to define conditions. and a condition checks whether the value of a Label that is read is greater than a certain integer constant.

I used local mode label conditions, and inside local mode condition I am able to define a relationship and choose a valueSource,, in this case my valueSource is an integer constant. In addition, Local Mode Label condition allows me to choose a local mode label as another valueSource. So, I think that I should be able to assign the label value that is read by LabelAccess to a local Mode label so that I can define a condition as I want.

I could not find any way to assign a Label value that is read by LabelAccess to a local Mode label, and I do not want to use (global) mode labels because I want to avoid using global variables as much as possible.( I consider global mode label as a global variable and local mode label as local variable regarding programming languages).

I would appreciate it a lot, if someone can clarify these for me.

Thank you.
Previous Topic:Sender Receiver Communication
Next Topic:Amalthea Meta-Models
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 17:06:25 GMT 2024