Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » APP4MC » Sender Receiver Communication(Question about its Meta-Model, for me something is not clear about it)
Sender Receiver Communication [message #1856348] Mon, 05 December 2022 16:21
Ibrahim Ozcan is currently offline Ibrahim OzcanFriend

Hello, the user is able to define SR(Sender Receiver) write or read action under an activity graph for an executable such as a runnable. When I look at the meta-model, my understanding is the following: SR read/write reads/writes a label and we can define these actions as an activity graph item. However, it does not specify its relation with ports(from component model). When I define the SR read action in app4mc, I see there that there is an option for the user to choose a port in properties section of the SR read action. It is same for the SR write.

I want to ask that can you please clarify the relationship between Sender Receiver Communication and component`s ports.

My initial guess was the following: ex, Sender Receiver Read reads a label through a component port(which you can choose in properties) and SR write writes a label through a component port(which again you can choose a port in properties).

Since I cannot rely on my guess without knowing whether it is true not, I kindly ask you to clarify this. Thank you very much!

Best

[Updated on: Tue, 06 December 2022 15:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to use APP4MC.sim
Next Topic:Sw Model Element "Label"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 17:57:22 GMT 2024