Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Model not shown properly in Model Explorer
Model not shown properly in Model Explorer [message #1855282] Thu, 06 October 2022 08:47
Avi Shaked is currently offline Avi ShakedFriend
I have two ECORE models defined in projects (with respective .edit and .editor projects as well). One of the models (model 2) refers to the other's (model 1) elements as supertypes.

Everything works well except that in the "Model Explorer" that model 1's elements are not shown properly. Instead of being presented as icons with expandable elements all I see is a textual description of the format Model1.impl.ElementTypeImpl@number (attributes). Lower levels elements (contained within the element) are not shown.

There seem to be two editors associated with the model extension - one coming from model 1 and one from model 2. When I open the model with one of them it is shown correctly, and when I use the other one I get the same notation that appears in the Model Explorer.

Any ideas how to fix this?

P.S.
The problem does not occur when I try to debug it using a runtime configuration. It appears to be related to the product the packages EMF+models, so I suspect it's a matter of the running order.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2022 09:22]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[CDO][NET4J] SSL and negotiator type="challenge"
Next Topic:Problem with Features of Type Class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 03:49:47 GMT 2024