Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » APP4MC » How to simulate Amalthea model(I'm a new learner about amalthea and want to learn how to simulate the model)
How to simulate Amalthea model [message #1855050] Mon, 26 September 2022 12:22 Go to next message
hu qiang is currently offline hu qiangFriend
Hi,
Recently, I am learning some knowledge of amalthea in APP4MC, including modeling and so on. But I don't know how to simulate the amalthea model which I have built or some example model. Could you kindly give me some guidance? I want to know whether there are some open-source software that can be used for amalthea model simulation.
I would appreciate it if you could help me.
Sincerely hope to get reply quickly.
Thanks in advance!
Re: How to simulate Amalthea model [message #1855056 is a reply to message #1855050] Mon, 26 September 2022 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Harald Mackamul is currently offline Harald MackamulFriend
There is a relatively new possibility to simulate an Amalthea model with APP4MC.sim

On our main website under "Documentaton" you can find the link to the APP4MC.sim - Online Help
The help describes the general idea and the steps to set up the environment.

The GitLab repository of APP4MC.sim contains some Wiki pages with additional information:

Please be aware that the currently only a limited set of features of an Amalthea model can be simulated.

Best regards
Harald
Re: How to simulate Amalthea model [message #1855063 is a reply to message #1855056] Tue, 27 September 2022 06:32 Go to previous message
hu qiang is currently offline hu qiangFriend
Hi,
Is there any other tool that can simulate the amalthea model except for APP4MC.sim? In other word, the amalthea model is export through APP4MC tool and then the model is as an input of another simulator to output some image about the performance, stability etc.. Whether such tools exist?
Thank you for your answer !
Previous Topic:Amalthea in Enterprise Architect
Next Topic:How to use APP4MC.sim
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 17:44:29 GMT 2024