Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mosquitto » Mosquitto Broker Windows Service Does not start after configuring for TLS/SSL(After Updating the Mosquitto Config for TLS based communication the Mosquitto windows service does not start)
Mosquitto Broker Windows Service Does not start after configuring for TLS/SSL [message #1850535] Tue, 08 March 2022 04:28
rishabh sharma is currently offline rishabh sharmaFriend
I tried to configure the mosquitto broker for the TLS/SSL communication i.e. specified the ca, server certificate and key and specified the updated port at which the broker should listen for TLS/SSL communication, post the changes the broker windows service does not start, or it crashes as soon as it starts and I get this (Screenshot attached) error message which states "Mosquitto Broker service started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use"
I have attached the mosquitto.conf for reference,
however when I try to manually run the broker with the specified config it runs fine, it crashes only when I'm starting the windows service. Without the edits in the mosquitto.conf the windows service runs fine and listens on the default 1883 port.
mosquitto -v -c mosquitto.conf

Please suggest in case I'm doing something wrong.
I'm using the 2.0.14 version of mosquitto broker.
Previous Topic:Industry standard for data export
Next Topic:Newbee queston: unable to connect to broker using ip address.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 23:53:37 GMT 2024