Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Question About build.cmd(Build file)
Question About build.cmd [message #1849722] Mon, 31 January 2022 09:15 Go to next message
Oueslati Anis is currently offline Oueslati AnisFriend
Hello,
When I create a new helloword scout projet and try to lauch it ( version 22 beta ) a message error is raised :

index.php/fa/41608/0/

I fix it by changing the build.cmd file like follow :

index.php/fa/41609/0/

Any one encountered this issue like me and what was the solution ?

Kind Regards
Re: Question About build.cmd [message #1849750 is a reply to message #1849722] Tue, 01 February 2022 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Matthias Villiger is currently offline Matthias VilligerFriend
Hi

What exactly did you change in the build.cmd file? What was the value before and after your modification?

The 'pnpm install' should be executed in the root directory of your project (the directory that contains the pnpm-workspace.yaml file) while the 'pnpm run build:dev:watch' should be executed in the directory of your *.ui.html module.

Kind regards
Mat
Re: Question About build.cmd [message #1849799 is a reply to message #1849750] Thu, 03 February 2022 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oueslati Anis is currently offline Oueslati AnisFriend
Hello ,
I moved the red noticed part where the arrow points to in order to fix the issue and gets the nodes_modules created under the ui.html module and not under the parent.
Anis
Re: Question About build.cmd [message #1849825 is a reply to message #1849799] Thu, 03 February 2022 15:58 Go to previous message
Matthias Villiger is currently offline Matthias VilligerFriend
Hi Anis

Ah ok, thank you. Now I got your change :)

Unfortunately I could not reproduce your error. I just created a new helloworld project using Eclipse 2022-03 M1 (4.23.0 M1) which used the Scout version 22.0.0-beta.5. Using this version the js build and application startup runs successfully.

Did you use another beta build? If yes: Could you please recreate the project using 22.0.0-beta.5? Does it work then?

If this does not help, could you please post the full log output. Especially the directories are interesting. Basically it should be correct to execute the pnpm install in the root directory and the build:dev:watch in the ui module.
Could you please also post the content of your pnpm-workspace.yaml in the root directory?

Thanks
Mat
Previous Topic:One Day Tutorial stuck on first Launch
Next Topic:Eclipse Scout new project forcing to 22-beta
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 05:21:49 GMT 2024