Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Run New basic FB in 4diac IDE and forte
Run New basic FB in 4diac IDE and forte [message #1848527] Tue, 07 December 2021 02:35 Go to next message
chen peng is currently offline chen pengFriend
In Step 4 - Create Your own Function Block Types at https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/en_help.php?helppage=html/4diacIDE/createOwnTypes.html#createBasic, I create basicTest FB according to "Create a Basic Function Block" , but I don't know how to get this FB running.
Is there any supplementary material to tell me how to make the "STATE" of basicTest node have value output?I get all "NA" now

Thanks
  • Attachment: 截图.PNG
    (Size: 22.18KB, Downloaded 145 times)
Re: Run New basic FB in 4diac IDE and forte [message #1848589 is a reply to message #1848527] Wed, 08 December 2021 21:49 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Have you also performed the C++ export step and built your own 4diac FORTE containing your own basic FB as described at the end of the tutorial? If yes have you started your ow built 4diac FORTE or the one you downloaded? Did you get any errors in the deployment console.
Previous Topic:Is 4diac support uart/serial?
Next Topic:Error C2466 when compiling
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 15:20:00 GMT 2024