Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Unable to compile Forte with OPC-UA(Errror while compiling Forte with OPC-UA with )
Unable to compile Forte with OPC-UA [message #1847634] Tue, 02 November 2021 15:33 Go to next message
Florian Haslhofer is currently offline Florian HaslhoferFriend
Hi All,

I tried to compile Forte including the OPC-UA (open62541) and used following docu:
https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/en_help.php?helppage=html/communication/opc_ua.html#build
After 96% i get following error:

/home/florian/programs/forte/4diak/forte/src/com/opc_ua/opcua_client_config_parser.cpp:99:25: error: 'UA_ClientConfig_setDefault' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'UA_ClientConfig_default'?
   99 |           retValOpcUa = UA_ClientConfig_setDefault(&paResult.mClientConfig);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                         UA_ClientConfig_default
/home/florian/programs/forte/4diak/forte/src/com/opc_ua/opcua_client_config_parser.cpp:114:21: error: 'UA_ClientConfig_setDefault' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'UA_ClientConfig_default'?
  114 |       retValOpcUa = UA_ClientConfig_setDefault(&paResult.mClientConfig);
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                     UA_ClientConfig_default
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/FORTE_LITE.dir/build.make:6004: src/CMakeFiles/FORTE_LITE.dir/com/opc_ua/opcua_client_config_parser.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/home/florian/programs/forte/4diak/forte/src/com/opc_ua/opcua_handler_abstract.cpp:34:17: error: scalar object 'COPC_UA_HandlerAbstract::UA_Forte_logger' requires one element in initializer
   34 | const UA_Logger COPC_UA_HandlerAbstract::UA_Forte_logger = {UA_Log_Forte, 0, UA_Log_Forte_clear};

I'm using the master branch and tried with both "Debug" and "Release" Tags.
Am I missing some configurations?

Are there some pre-compiled Forte-binaries for raspberry pi incl. OPC-UA?

Thanks
Florian
Re: Unable to compile Forte with OPC-UA [message #1847640 is a reply to message #1847634] Tue, 02 November 2021 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi Florian,

currently no official one. Which open62541 version have you used. AFAIK you need a special one.
Re: Unable to compile Forte with OPC-UA [message #1847693 is a reply to message #1847640] Wed, 03 November 2021 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Florian Haslhofer is currently offline Florian HaslhoferFriend

As suggested in the documentation, I have used v0.3.0.

I tried different versions and I could compile successfully with version v1.0.

Thank you very much! - Solved
Re: Unable to compile Forte with OPC-UA [message #1847702 is a reply to message #1847693] Thu, 04 November 2021 08:07 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Ah yes we have two pages on OPC UA. You need the one for 4diac FORTE versions > 1.11: https://www.eclipse.org/4diac/en_help.php?helppage=html/communication/opc_ua_version1.html

I think it could make sense that we remove the old page seen.
Previous Topic:Redundancy/FOR Loops
Next Topic:Simulator 4DIAC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 09 19:17:31 GMT 2024